Licenses can be verified at:
NMLS Consumer Access
BKCO Mortgage, LLC
2211 Rimland Drive, Suite 222, Bellingham, WA 98226
Corporate Main Office: (844) 370-9427
NMLSR ID#1830969 - Equal Housing Lender
BKCO Mortgage, LLC is a Delaware Limited Liability Company headquartered in Washington at 2211 Rimland Drive, Suite 222, Bellingham, WA 98226. www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org 1-866-599-5510. ©2020. All Rights Reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates, and programs are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available in all states or for all dollar amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
BKCO Mortgage, LLC conducts business only in the following states:
Some products may not be available in all states. This is not a commitment to lend. Restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
Licensed by the Alaska Division of Banking as Mortgage Broker/Lender License #AK1830969
Licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions Mortgage Banker License #1005588
Florida Office of Financial Regulations as a Mortgage Lender #MLD1818
Idaho Department of Finance as a Mortgage Broker/Lender #MLB-2081830969
New Mexico Department of Regulation and Licensing as a Mortgage Company
Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services Mortgage Lending License #ML-5849
Department of Financial Institutions as a Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL-1830969
- Information accurate as of January 17, 2020
- Not all programs are available in all areas. Program restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
- This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend.
- Not all branches are licensed in every state; please contact your local office to determine eligibility.
- All loan programs are subject to Stearns Lending underwriting guidelines. Approvals may be subject to appraisals and other documentation. Interest rates, programs loan terms, and other information on this website are subject to change without notice.
Questions regarding our licenses should be directed to:
Chief Legal Officer or Deputy General Counsel
Stearns Lending, LLC
401 E. Corporate Drive, Suite 150
Lewisville, TX 75057